1. You have a legal right to cancel your contract with us during the period set out below in Clause 3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund.
2. However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
(a) sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery;
(b) sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; or
(c) any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
3. Your legal right to cancel your contract with us starts from the date of the Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order and a contract between us and you is formed). Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out below:
3.1 If your contract is for a single product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days), the end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the product;
3.2 If your contract is for either:
(a) one product which is delivered in instalments on separate days; or
(b) multiple products which are delivered on separate days; the end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the product or the last of the separate products ordered;
4. To cancel your contract:
You just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. You can use the provided (cancellation form) or mail as at OLYMPUS EUROPA SE & Co. KG, Amsinckstr. 63, D-20097 Hamburg. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com contact us by telephone on 00800-65967873. or by fax on +420 221 985 599. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
5. If you cancel your contract we will:
(a) refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
(b) refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the standard delivery method that we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method);
(c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
(i) if you have received the product: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 8;
(ii) if you have not received the product: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
6. If you have returned the products to us under these cancellation terms because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable delivery costs you incur in returning the item to us.
7. We will refund you on the payment method used by you to pay.
8. If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
(a) then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract;
(b) we will cover the cost of returning the products to us.
9. As you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in these cancellation terms or anything else in the Terms and Conditions.