Start this autumn with a little adventure. Macro photography is all about making small things look bigger but you decide if you would like to have pin sharp details or prefer a softer artistic feeling. For either style of photography the 30mm F3.5 Macro or 60mm F2.8 Macro lenses will help you create your vision. This season is great for capturing colourful mushrooms, the last of summer flowers and tiny insects.
Benefit by buying selected M.Zuiko Macro Lenses within the promotion period 01.09.2022-02.10.2022 and claim your cashback £85 now.
Follow these steps to claim your cashback:
Macro photography is all about the details – and this lens is powerful enough to pick up the finest of them at close distances! Featuring a 1x magnification and minimum focusing distance of about 7-and-a-half inches it strikes a nice balance between just close enough and not so close you’ll cast shadows on the scene.
Shoot stunning macro shots, spectacular portraits and crisp everyday snapshots with the M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm F3.5 Macro lens. This versatile lens features a best in class magnification of 2.5x (35mm equivalent) so you can capture exquisite detail and expand your range of creative expression.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The offers are valid for purchases made between 01.09.2022-02.10.2022
• Your claim must be submitted at the latest by 16.10.2022
• This promotion can be modified or updated without prior notice
• While stocks last
• This promotion only applies to products purchased from our authorised OM Digital Solutions Photo Specialists partners or via our online shop
• The promotion only applies to the participating new products that have been purchased in the participant's usual country of residence
• It cannot be combined with other promotions, transferred or redeemed for cash or other benefits
• The promotion is limited to one entry per person and a maximum of one product
• Used or imported products are excluded from the promotion
• Do you need help? firstname.lastname@example.org
• Full terms and conditions can be found here